Management TraineeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for general cargo & commodities, based on integrated logistics and engineering. Katoen Natie has been involved in commodities ever since its foundation in 1854, when it began with storage and handling of raw cotton. Now, Katoen Natie’s business unit General Cargo & Commodities handles a wide range of products at its terminals. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for an Management Trainee for its sites in Antwerp – Belgium.
For a period of two years, the management trainee will follow an intensive but varied training program at different KTN terminals in Antwerp/Belgium. This program is characterized by an operational training and hands-on assignments, in various fields of logistic activities (i.e. packaging, warehousing, logistics, administration and commercial), where persistency, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills will be required. During the traineeship your leadership, problem solving and persistency skill will be tested and evaluated. After a successful termination of the traineeship, you will be assigned a position within our Business Unit.
- Master degree in engineering, business administration, applied economics, international commercial or logistics studies
- Good language skills: Dutch, French and English. Additional languages are a plus
- Willingness to move abroad for a short periods.
- Hands-on mentality, problem solver, strong negotiator, creative organizer and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunities to grow within the Katoen Natie Group