Customer Service Representative (CSR) / Front Office – KalloBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for general cargo & commodities, based on integrated logistics and engineering. Katoen Natie has been involved in commodities ever since its foundation in 1854, when it began with storage and handling of raw cotton. Now, Katoen Natie’s business unit General Cargo & Commodities handles a wide range of products at its terminals. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR)/Front Office for it site in Antwerp – Left Bank – Belgium (Quay 1998).
- Responsible for one or more clients and deal directly with them by telephone, mail or face to face.
- Organize complete workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Manage administration en maintain customer databases.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments & external services.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Front office activities (e.g. contact with truck drivers)
- Experience in comparable position is a plus.
- Sense of initiative and hands-on mentality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible in working hours (07-18h).
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
- A challenging job assignment with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- A competitive salary package.