Junior Transport PlannerBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for general cargo & commodities, based on integrated logistics and engineering. Katoen Natie has been involved in commodities ever since its foundation in 1854, when it began with storage and handling of raw cotton. Now, Katoen Natie’s business unit General Cargo & Commodities handles a wide range of products at its terminals. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a Junior Transport Planner for its site in Stabroek – Antwerp – Belgium.
- After an in-house / on the job training, you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of our local Antwerp dock transports this at minimal costs.
- You will be ensuring communication with other departments (customer service representative, operations, customs department, …)
- Preferably a bachelor's degree
- Experience in transport planning is a plus
- Problem solver and are a creative organizer
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
- A challenging job assignment with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A competitive salary package